I find chocolate cups to be the most fun thing ever. It can be served up for both adults & kids and they won't leave anything back, I promise you! You can serve up some whipped cream and strawberries to the kids while the adults can have some liquors in it. The process is simple, quick and a winner, even just the thought of it. And its the best holiday idea.
What you will need.
- Plastic cups, but the small ones. Or even the tiny sauce holders. You can also buy them from here.
- Semi sweet dark chocolate.
- A bowl. A spatula.
- Double boiler
How to do it.
- To begin, first cut around the edges of the cup. Just a little, so in case the chocolate is stuck then you can tear it out.
- Now melt the chocolate slowly by making sure it doesn't burn.
- Pour some chocolate into the cups and then pour them into another and then another, till you have coated all the cups you plan to make.
- Pour the rest back to the jar.
- Put the cups on a tray and freeze them for an hour.
- Once frozen, take them out and peel away the plastic. And you have your chocolate cup ready!
- Serve it the way you like. If you have kids over, then put in a little whipped cream and top up with some chopped berries or mango. If you made them for adults only try having some liquor. I love mine with some cherry liquor.
please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.
& share the love on