1. Start with applying SlowBurn from the Urban Decay Electric Palette on your upper lid
2. Now apply it lightly along the lower lid
3. Now draw along the inner upper lid waterline
4. And then the lower eye lid. This would add some definition and make lashes appear thicker
5. Finish with Mascara
6. Take some blush on your finger tip
7. And gently apply it on both the cheeks
8. Now dust some powder on your face. Especially the T-zone.
9. Apply Bronzer on your cheeks
10. Finish with the finishing spray
11. Then I applied 'O' by MAC
12. And topped it up with Laura Mercier - Wildberry
I have this makeup on almost every time I am going out now a days. It suits my winter stricken dull skin. if you want to know how I prepped my skin, then click here.
Products Used: UD Electric Palette | Smashbox Always Sharp in Sumatra Brown | Covergirl VolumeBlast Mascara | NARS Multiple in Orgasm | MakeUpForever Microfinish Powder | ELF Powder Brush | No7 Bronzer Pearls | UD Allnighter Spray | MAC Lipstick 'O' | Laura Mercier Glace - Wildflower
please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.
Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil
And please share the love on