I am really excited to announce that I have turned a hobby into something bigger. I have made scented candles since a very long time, and now have decided to pursue it. Cinnamon is the perfect scent for the holidays, whether its on Apple or A hot cup of cocoa, so imagine your room fragrant with it. These candle should burn for a whole 30-35 hours. Make it for yourself or gift it to someone.
I sell my candles under Candles by the Muse. The link is at the end of the post! Enjoy
To make the cinnamon candles
You will need ~
- Mason Jar - 1 8oz
- Wick - 1
- Hot glue gun - 1 and loaded
- Scissors - 1
- Soy Wax - 1/2 pound apprx
- Cinnamon essence oil - 1/2 ounce
- Yellow color wax - Depending on how strong do you want the color to be
- Twine - Again depends on your jar and how many times you want to wind it.
- Wooden tab - 1
- First ready the jar
- Apply some hot glue with a glue gun and stick the wick to the bottom of the jar.
- Balance the wick with a wick holder
- Now, put the wax in a vessel placed on a double boiler
- Once it starts melting add some yellow wax
- Take it off the heat and add the essential oil, stir with a wooden stick
- Let it cool for 5 minutes
- Pour it in the jar and let it cool.
- Once the candle is hard enough start the packaging.
- Tie a twine around the neck of the bottle and before you tie the knot slip in a tag with Cinnamon or any other hand written message on it.
- There you are done!
These are also available here